Jonathan Kennealy was a member of the United States Army. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense. All factual military information and photographs are provided in conjunction with other non-military biographical data.
By clicking on the "Donate" or "Contribute" buttons on this site you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own PERSONAL funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Individuals are not permitted to contribute through a Partnership, LLC or business account on this site. We respectfully request that you make a personal contribution or mail a Partnership or LLC check to the PO Box listed below.
Donate by Mail:
Kennealy for Office
PO Box #4842
Kailua-Kona, Hi 96745
Contributions to Kennealy for Office are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Individuals may contribute up to $2,000 per election. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals (non-green card holders) are prohibited. Contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.